- Semi-automatic thigh deboner for deboning up to 600 thighs or drums per hour (depending on operator skill)
- Based on the industry tested and proven “rubber diaphragm” principle: thigh is placed on a diaphragm (rubber disc with a hole in it) while a metal shaft extrudes downwards to push the bone out of the thigh. The disc retains the meat, while the bone is pushed through the hole in the disc.
- In this process almost all meat is stripped off the bone, meaning minimal meat loss during deboning
- Discs with various hole sizes are available to debone thighs of various sizes
- Machine requires ONLY compressed air to run (air compressor not included)
Saber más sobre este producto »